Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday, April 26, 2010

I am having a rough, but good day today. My grandparents took me to the hospital. The treatment didn't take very long, but the drive did. Grandma and grandpa thought it was great how fast and easy it is.

They dropped me off at home, and I called my mom. Last week on my birthday, my mom, dad, and I made a reservation to the Tucanos Brazilian Grill. It was so good. I even think I ate more then my mom and dad.

On the way home from the resturant, my hands, legs, neck, and back started to cramp up. My mom and dad called the doctors, but they didn't answer. I decided to use heat on it, but it didn't work very well. I'm still cramped up and useing the heat.

I am trying to get my mind off of the painful cramps, but it is really hard. My cramps hurt really bad.

I am excited for tonight! My mom and dad said for family home evening, we are going to my grandparents house for a cook out and a horse ride. I don't think I will do the horse ride, but I will eat the food. It will be great!

1 comment:

  1. Emily you are awesome. We got home kind of late but that sure was a fun Family night with the Tomlinson's. I just left a message on your phone, but I think you may already be at Huntsman for radiation. I hope you treatment goes well.

    ReplyDelete