Monday, April 26, 2010

Thursday, April 16, 2010

I went to the hospital again for Chemo therapy in my spinal fluid. They also checked to see if the leukemia was in my bone marrow. They put me t0 sleep for it. Later that day I found out that it wasn’t in my bone marrow. When I woke up, I didn’t feel well. I was sick to h whole way home. I ate a few hours later and felt better, but my back was hurting so bad. I took one of my pain pills for it.

I asked my Dad later if he could get me some candy from the store. He did, then we went to Hogi Yogi to get me some frozen yogurt. It was really good. Yum! We go Lilly and my cousin. Lindsey after that. They had a sleep over.

We came home and I watched a movie that my Mom rented from the Library. She rented Anne of Green Gabbles. I watched that till midnight but I didn’t finish it. I went to bed with my dog Girty and my Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment