Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday June 7, 2010

Yesterday for Sunday my famly, Mom, Dad, Vaughan, Lilly, and I all went up to Primary's for the annual Telethon. I was asked to be interwiewed. I was the onle person who did it in my family. No one elts did it. We had to be there at 2:30, but my interview was at 3:00. Everyone told me I did good, so...

When we were done, we went to see the Salt Lake Temple, and Temple Square, and we also got to tour the Tabrnacle. It was so Beautiful. We took many pictures.

When we got home, I cooked some chicken and pineapple on the grill for dinner. It was reaslly yummy! The pineapple tasted like it was from Taconos, and thats my favorite place to eat.

Today has been a really hard day for my mom and I. I am in lots of pain and my mom thinks the house isn't clean, so she has yelled at me, Lilly, Vaughan a few time. She is doing better now, so I hope it stays that way. I try to help, but it is really hard for me to move arouind.

1 comment:

  1. That sure was a fun day. You did great with your interview. I wish we could have recorded it somehow. Love you!

    ReplyDelete