Monday, April 26, 2010

Thursday, April 15, 2010 - Letter from Taylor

Emily,

I love you so much! I want to apologize for all the mean things I’ve done to you over the years and all the times I’ve teased you. I’m so sorry and hope you can forgive me. I love you so much! I want you to know I would do ANYTHING for you!

I’m sorry that I’ve not always been the great big brother you wanted, but I really do love you will all my heard. I miss not picking you up and taking you to school. I want you to know, you are my hero! And a great example to me. I hope some day I can be half the person you are now. You are amaze me every day! I couldn’t do anything you have done you truly are a miracle.

I want you to know my district is all fasting and praying for you almost every one cried when they found out, I’m still crying. I love you so much! I don’t know why the lord has called on you to go through so much suffering but, I do know that he won’t do anything that isn’t for our good or our benefit.

I know Heavenly Father loves you very much and he does hear you prayers. I can’t tell you how bad I want to be with you right now. I almost jumped the gate and ran home. I’m still thinking about it actually. I would do anything for you.

The Spanish is coming but, it’s hard. I have to study so much I bet you know more than me. Everyone here is really worried about you , especially me. If you ever need anything just let me know I’ll make it happen.

Dois restouro su evangelio a traves de Jose Smith. Yo se quc el libro de Mormon es vaidadero. Y contiene la plenitude del evangelio. Se que esto es veidad al sentir el espiritu santo. Yo amo mi familia. Estoy agradecido pa el amor de nuestio padre celestial en el nombre de Jesuscrsto. Amen

“God restored his gospel through Joseph Smith. I know the book of Mormon is true and it contains the fullness of the gospel. I know this by the feeling of the Holy Ghost. I know Thomas S. Monson is a prophet. I am grateful for the gospel and my family I love my family and I’m grateful for the love of our Heavenly Father. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. I love you very much Emily!

-Taylor Austin J

No comments:

Post a Comment