Monday, April 26, 2010

April 21, 2010 – Letter from Taylor

Happy Birthday Emily!!! I can ‘t believe this, I’m gone for 2 ½ weeks and you go and turn 17 on me. This is REDICULAS! I hope you have an amazing day! You’re the best Emily!

So how has it been driving my car / scooter? Are you tearing it up, getting ready for Nascar? I love you so much Emily!

So how’s school & everything? Been going great hopefully. You’re probably still making the rest of us look bad with your strait “A’s”

Guess what they give you here to work out with? Basicly it is a water balloon launcher and they tell you to workout with it. Well, we (my district and I) thought it would be fun to see what we could should with it. So we shot this kids candy… It was so funny when it stuck to the door. Then we decided to try and shoot quarters and see if we could get them to stick in the door. They went pretty far into the door but didn’t stick, it bent and twisted the quarter so much they wont fit in the vending machines. So we shot a ton of other stuff too.

They have a ton of golf carts here so we thought it would be fun to move a couple, it was pretty sweet.

Well you better tell me all about home! I hope you have an amazing birthday Emily! I love you!

-Taylor Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment