Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday May 27, 2010 - Big Day

Today I went over to my little sisters school to watch the dance festival. We had to walk. It was really hard for me even though we only live down the street. The elementary school does this dance festival every year. My mom and I ate with her too. They had turkey, ham, and cheese sandwiches. They were good. We also got a couple of books from there little book fair. I got some books that I can read over the summer. I can't wait to read them!

My mom and I went over to the High School after. I needed to turn in my choir rob. We got to see the inside of the new school and it looks and smells a lot nicer then the old school. The old school was really empty. My mom and tryed to pick up my year book, but they said I have to go back next week to get it. I was bummed..:(

When we got home from the High School, my mom took my little brother Vaughan over to get his hair cut. She also got me a pain pill for my legs. The pain pill is helping a lot. Vaughan stayed home from school today and was really lazy. He stayed in bed all day till my mom and I got home from the school. My mom was really mad at him.

I had a pritty good day today..:) I came home and relaxed. I even think my family is going to go see the "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time" tonight at midnight. I am existed for that. So... That's my day..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment