Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday May 15, 2010 - Pain

I am in lots of pain today. I have pain pills for my pain, so I have been taking those. Yesterday I went to the hospital for a Port. (A Port is a type of IV line that the doctors will use to put my chemo in.) The Port is under my skin. The doctors will have to poke me a lot. The doctors gave me a few choices, but the Port is what I wanted. :-)

I've been at home all day today resting. I've watched many movies and listened to lots of music. Lol! :-)

This last Thursday, two girls from my Choir class came to my house. I was so supprised when they gave me a new Ipod Nano and Itunes Cards with a notebook signed with everyone in my Choir class. I gave those girls the biggest hug I could give them. I was completly supprised!!

That is how I'm doing today and this week. Good! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment