Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday June 1, 2010 - Hospital Appointment

Today I had a hospital Appointment. It took forever... My dad took me and we got there right on time and the nurses just sat there, and I an appointment for a LP (it's a poke in back that the doctors put medication into me. Chemo.) which I was late for. Then we had to go back upstairs for some chemo in my line, and they didn't have that ready, so we had to wait for that too. But, my dad and I met a really nice mom and her little boy getting some chemo too. He had to get some shots, so I felt bad for him. They were really nice though.

The dive home was really long. Dad and I just listened to radio. When we were almost home, my dad and I stopped at the Purple Turtle. A yummy little fast food restaurant. We got home, Vaughan was playing with my little cousin from Colorado. His name is Robby. We got them pizza for dinner. It was good. So...

No comments:

Post a Comment