Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday June 3, 2010 - Great Day

Wow, today was a great day. I got about 7:30 and ate to take my pills, then I went to lay down again. I tryed to help my mom with as much as I could, but it was hard because my legs are really weak. So, around 11:00, my mom, lilly, and I went to cosco for a few things, then we went to five guys to eat. We had to be home around 2:00 to do my medication, so we did that. My mom had to do a few more things, so I told her to just go do that and I could take care of finishing my medication.
While she was out, I got a suprise call from Taylor. It was so cool, and made my whole day. We didn't get to talk for very long, but it was just so amazing to hear his voice. He told me he was doing great and he has to stay in the MTC a little longer because his visa didn't come in. We allso talked about how the family is doing and how i'm doing. I told him we were all doing great. He also asked if we were doing anything this summer, and I told him we would try to do things, but we will have to see how I do with all my treatments and stuff. I told him I was just so happy and so proud of him for being on a mission, and I told hime I love him so much. And that about it. He had to go, and we said goodbye. I love him so much, and I am so proud of him.

Latter, when my mom got home we went to a Cancer Luau Party. It was really fun except for the part when I triped and fell on my face. I fell into the dirt so luckly I didn't hert myself. Now my dad is always watching my every move. Lol! The food at the Luau was really good, and they had fun games to play, and a show at the end. Everything was great today, and tomorrow the family is going to the zoo for another litte party. I'm so excited! Well... That today..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment