Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Febuary 13, 2010 - Good and Bad Week

This week was hard for me. Monday, I had to get my port accessed and my blood drawn. The nurse was checking my counts to see if I could go up to the hospital for a Bone Marrow Aspiration (bake poke). Everything was good to go. That night we had yummy pizza and watched my favorite TV show. Chuck.

Tuesday, my dad took me up to the hospital to get my bake poke. I was put to sleep for it, so that was good. On the way home my dad and I stopped at the Purple Turtle for lunch. I got some Tator Tots and a Corndog. It was yummy! I don't really remember what happened after that except that I watched The Biggest Loser. Great show!

Wednesday I started to not feel so good. My head aches were really bad and my tommy wasn't feeling so well. I stayed at home all day. I did watch American Idol. Another great show. It was the last of the auditions.

Thursday and Friday I still didn't feel so good. Again , I stayed home. I layed down most of the day. There were points that I wanted to just faint and fall down to the ground. Thursday, to end the day, I watched the 2nd part of American Idol. HOLLYWOOD. That was cool.

Saturday was better. I still had a little tommy ache and head ache, but my day was better. I could eat a little more which was good. My family and I went to a Girls UVU Basket Ball game. The UVU Girls Basket Ball team i s doing a found raiser for me, which is so sweet of them.

Sunday (today) I am just going to relaxe, rest and I guess I will just start all over next week.

Overall, it's been a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment