Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday February 7, 2011

The 7th of February... This is the first time I have wrote in my Blog for the year 2011. So far this year, it feels like I haven't done much. Last year in December for Christmas I got some great presents. Santa got me a Under Water Digital Camera. It's so cool! Also, my good friend Travis Hanson surprised me with a IPad. Travis Hanson is a MBA Basketball Player. Our family's have got very close. That Christmas morning my family also got a call from my big brother Taylor. He is on a mission in Tampico, Mexico. It will be a Christmas to never forget.

We didn't do very much in January. We celebrated Taylor's Birthday on the 10th. My dad took us to eat at a restaurant called Guadalahonky's. It's a Mexican Grill. It is up in Salt Lake City. Also, I have been doing Chemo pills for 6 weeks. I will be done with that tomorrow (February 8th).

Today I had my blood tested to see if my counts (ANC) was high enough to go up to the hospital and get some Chemo in my Spinal Fluids. My counts are good, so I will be getting the Back Poke tomorrow. The worst part of it is I can't eat after 12:00AM till after the poke. The Doctors will put me to sleep for it, and that's why I can't eat.

That's mostly what has happened this year so far. Not much. Adios.

1 comment: