Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday April 27, 2010 - Letter to Taylor

ELDER TAYLOR AUSTIN

4/27/2010

Thank you so much for the Birthday Card! It was great! I wish you could have celebrated it with me, but I know your in a better place. My birthday party wasn’t very big at all, I only invited 6 people. We went to the Brick Oven to eat, then went home, watched a movie, and had a yummy chocolate ice cream cake. Oh… and also opened presents. I got one of those Mini Acer Laptops. It is so cool! I can’t wait to show you what it looks like! Nothing too big though. Lol!! J It was a busy day for me.

Lilly’s birthday party was also fun. I helped mom and dad with it. She went to Classic Skating for her party. That was fun, but I didn’t skate. They got pizza there, and ice cream. I thought the pizza was better then the Pirate Island pizza. Lol!! J Her party was on Saturday. It was fun!

School… Yeah, I’m not going to school right now. I’m really weak. I even have a hard time getting up the stairs, so I have mom or dad get my work from the school and bring it home for me. I don’t have straight A’s right now. Oh well. Lol! J At least it’s close to the end of the year.

How’s things going for you? I got to see some of your pictures. You look great! You could be a model. Lol! J How’s the food? I can’t seem to stop thinking about food. I’m always hungry because of the pills I’m taking. I got to go to Tucanos on Monday. It was so good. Mom and dad brought me. We went after the radiation at lunch time because it’s cheaper. I think I ate more then them both together. Lol! J

Keep up the good work Taylor! Your doing great! I love you tones!

Love your Sister,

~Emily

PS - Keep sending more Pictures! Lol!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment