Monday, April 26, 2010

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I had a great day today! Today I went to the “Hope Kids” movie. We watched the movie “How to Train Your Dragon.” It was really cute

Hope Kids is a program that gives any child that goes through any hard thing hope. Hope Kids has a movie every month and it is free. They are always trying to get as many people as possible to join the program.

After the movie, we brought my cousins Jake, Lindsay and Mackay back to our house. I watched the kids for a little bit. They had fun.

When my dad got back, we went over to the school’s park. Vaughan was with us too, and girty. Girty is so cute! We had lots of fun.

When we got back home, my dad took my cousins home. Later, my dad got me stake. The Stake was really yummy. I ate the whole thing. I also watched the rest of “Anne of Green Gabbles.” It is a really cute show.

I got ready for bed after that and then my mom and I watched “Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.” I fell asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment